Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello...Yes I know its late

Hey, How is everything I know it's kind of late and I have to finish a B-day card. So I'll keep it short and sweet.
I didn't win the Hero Arts Challenge of the week for a monochromatic card here are the winners. Congrats the cards looked great. I did get some comments that made me smile in the Hero Arts flickr group.Thanks
It's Friday and CHA trade show is over. I've watched tons of video's about the new products that where release this week. Here are some good video's......
1) paperclipping on youtube (Live at CHA)
2) Two Peas in a Bucket on youtube ( video's in their warehouse about the new products they have gotten from companies)
3) Making Memories Blog (give a ton of giveaways away and posted a few videos of them given away cool product at CHA)

HAve a good night, talk to ya lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment