Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cosmo Cricket peek

Morning,

Just wanted to let you know that Cosmo Cricket has let out a sneek peek of their new lines. Go to Cosmo Cricket Blog to check out these great new lines. Your going to flip for these products.



I do LOVE them all, but I have to say that the Christmas line(Jolly by Golly) is my favorite. The colors & characters are great. I'm sure I could use them all year around.


Got to go check out the CK Summer Camp Challenge for the day. I did take a peek early this morning of today's free font (I like).

P.S. - My Maid-Of-Honor (soon to be Matron-Of-Honor) weddings in like 3 days. I'm so excited for them. Me and my fiance are both in the wedding, so Saturdays going to be a long day.

Question of the day: Have you use any of your holiday products for projects that have nothing to do with that holiday?? If no you should challenge yourself. If you have let me know I want to see what you've created.
-Right after Christmas last year I bought a box of Christmas cards by Die Cut with a View(everything is on sale after Christmas). Each card has a beautiful Christmas theme pattern on the front, but if you jazz it up with other kind of paper & embellishments no one will ever know. Here is a Hello Card I made using one of the cards.


Lata Got to Go









No comments:

Post a Comment