Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Morning

Good Morning, hope u had a great weekend. This weekend was packed with fun. Sat Aug 1st was my surprise Bridal Shower ( I was really surprised). I thought we were going to our friends son 2nd B-day party. I was in the car finishing up his B-day card and we pulled over by some resturtant/bar to ask for directions to get to the bridge. I went in he asked for water while we were inside and they took us to a room and everyone yelled SURPRISE. It was really nice I had fun and we recieved alot of nice gifts. *I'll post up the pictures later tonight when I get home* I have a picture of the gift bag and card I made for him. She did come to the bridal shower so I was able to give her the gift for him.

Oh I have to get my projects together for the March/April 2010 call papercrafting is having the deadline is like August 12th. Click Here to read about the calls.

Well I'll be back tonight with some pictures from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment