Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Almost Bed Time

Good Evening everyone

So, Its 9:05pm and I've finally got a chance to sit down,eat some dinner, and crack open my Card Creations v7. I just put the lil one to bed and now I have some me time before I put some of the laundry away. America's Got Talent is on now. Some of these people are so funny.

Tomorrow I find out the winners of the Moxie Fab World Its All Green to me Challenge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed cause I saw some really amazing cards in the flickr group.

I was reading the Hero Arts Blog today and I found an awesome challenge. That I want to enter, so I challenge you to enter too and create a card using monochromatic color palettes. Click here to read more about the challenge and find out what a monochromatic color palette is in case you don't know.

It's time for me to saw Good Night and tomorrow I'll post up my It's All Green to me card I did for the Challenge.

P.S. - Don't forget to Vote for Gallery Idol. Those ladies worked really hard on their button cards and they all look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment