and welcome to new challenge hosted by
This challenge is a good one. This month we are challenged to share a technique. There are a ton of crafty techniques out there to choose from. I decided to showcase coloring.
Theme: Share a technique
Sponsor: Vs Sweetideas
Prize: Gift certificate to the store
Deadline: April 30th, 2014
Digi images (Saturated Canary), Green & pink pattern paper (lawn fawn), sweet dots (Vs sweetideas), rhinestones, twine, prismacolor pencils to color both images.
Some of my Coloring Tips
- Pick a lighting source when your coloring to help you understand where the shadow is on the images clothes and skin. Look at the folds in your shirts and skirts.
- I color dark to light. Which means coloring with the darker color then the lighter color.
- To blend color pencils I use the prismacolor colorless blender and/or the copic colorless blender.
- Don't be afraid to mix coloring from different families. Orange and Red or Yellow and Purple.
-Practice, practice, practice.
- Have FUN.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.I hope your able to visit the other DT members.
* Do something creative everyday*