Sunday, March 2, 2014

VSC March Challenge

Hello March and Hello to a new challenge over at Vs Sweetideas. This month we have a fun challenge with a great sponsor.

Challenge details
Theme: Card for a child 
Sponsor: Day of Daisies 
Prize: Digi Stamps :)
Deadline: March 30th, 2014


Project Details:
I created a dance card for my daughter. Her dance recital is in June ( this is her 3rd yr in dance and she is 5, yup I'm a proud dance mom) and i always make her a card to CONGRATULATE her. 

Card Details:
White Cardstock to make card base (white: recollections), glitter washi ( pink & silver: Vs Sweetideas), letter thickers ( American Craft) , color shine mist ( pink: Heidi Swapp), Prismacolor pencils, circle die (My Favorite Things) , stickles. 

Thanks for coming by my blog. I hope your able to join us for this months challenge.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole 

1 comment:

  1. Ive examine several websites in your web site because recently, and I actually as if your design of running a blog. My spouse and i book marked that to my favorite features internet site list and will also be examining back again quickly. Kindly visit our web page in addition as well as inform me the view-point.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete