Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Some Odd Girl digi release

Hello Bloggers, Its Tuesday which means its time for a new Some Odd Girl digi release. This new release is pretty kool and I'm sure you'll love it. So I urge you to head over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out the new two digital images.

Also don't forget that bicycle Kaylee is also on sale this month. In the meantime check out this super sweet little card I created with lady bug Tia. I can see myself using this image alot.



Card Detail
Some Odd Girl image (ladybug Tia),Pattern paper (My Minds Eye: lime twist), daisy die (MFTstamps), pocket die (spellbinders), enamel dots (V's Sweetideas), pocket (recollections), Prismacolor pencils(to color the image)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.Don't forget to head over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out he new image.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment