Sunday, September 26, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge # 25

Your Next Stamp Challenge # 25 Give Thanks.
Hello Your Next Stamp it's been a while since I've entered a challenge, but I'm backkk.
I have created this Thanks Card using Party Fhiona. A quick Thanks to all the people who have inspired me and my craft (that of course includes YNS).


Details: Ink - Tsukineko (Gingerbread) , Party Fhiona stamp - is colored with Copic markers (I tried something new by using the Gingerbread ink instead of black ink) , Chipboard - Boxxer, Thanks die cut letters - Sizzix sizlet (Sunset)
There is still time to enter this challenge. Go to YNS Challenge Blog to check out the cards from the YNS awesome DT and get more details on the Challenge. Challenge ends on September 28th midnight, so hurry.
* Do something creative everyday *

Give Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us Nicole, it's so nice to have you back crafting and I feel completely over joyed knowing that YNS has been an inspiration for you! You're so awesome!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card...gotta love Fhiona and her friends. Thanks for playing along with YNS. Linda-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love all the different elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges - glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete