Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Did it Creations Challenge # 23

Happy Sunday, Everyone I'm back with another I Did It Creations Challenge, but 1st I wanted to let everyone know that there is a Halloween Special Sale going on now, so go check it out there are many cute and spooky new Halloween stamps out.
This challenge is different because were not making cards. We are making ATC......I love ATC's. I also looking for a ATC swap group in the US. If anyone knows any please let me know.
Now on to my ATC

Challenge # 23
Sponsor: Toucan Scraps
Digi Paper:Weathered Digi Papers
Theme: ATC (Artist trading cards)
Prize: win a $5.00 coupon to the sponsor's store
Challenge Dates: 9/26/10 - 10/1/10



Details: I wish you could see this ATC in person, cause I have sprayed some red glimmer mist on the Toucan digi paper. The Hi letter sticker is from Making Memories and the flower is prima.
Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog. Today on the blog half of the DT projects will be posted and on the Wednesday the other half will be posted. So this is going to be a fun week.

Thanks for stopping by have a Scrap Happy Day and don't forget

*TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY*

3 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful ATC. I love the way you cropped the flower into the window.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the richness of the flower color against the "window panes". What an awesome effect! Lovely ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea for a ATC. Well done!

    ReplyDelete