Thursday, May 1, 2014

V's Sweet Challenge # 23


Hello and Happy Thursday 
It's May 1st which means it's time for a new challenge over at Vs Sweetideas Challenge Blog. I think your going to love this challenge theme. I had fun creating a tag for this challenge. 
                                              

                                                               Challenge details
Theme: Distress It
Sponsor: Vs Sweetideas
Prize: Gift certificate to the store
Deadline: May 30th, 2014



Close Up of my colored image.
Card details: CC Designs stamp (Lucy with cross in Vs store), lawn fawn stamp set (dream in Vs store), My favorite things ink pad (Steele gray : for the feathers & inking distressed edges), Amy Tangerine pattern paper (plus one in Vs store), Seam binding ( in Vs store), recollections flower, recollections alpha stickers, bling, 1" inch circle punch, prismacolor pencils.

Link to V's SHOP

I hope you can head to the main blog to see the other DT projects. Show them some blog love. 

Thanks sooo much for stopping by my blog and showing some love. I hope u can enter this challenge maybe you'll win the giveaway.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment