Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some Odd Girl sentiment release

Hello and Happy Tuesday

I hope you are doing great and I hope all the MoMs had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I'm here with a great release from Some Odd Girl. This release is full of awesome sentiments and cut files. I'd love for you to go to the Some Odd Girl shop to check out the new release. Ok so here is a Birthday card that I created using one of the sentiments in the sentiment pack.

 
Card details: Pattern paper (My Mind Eyes), cardstock (My Favorite Things: Steel), cloud die ( My favorite things), oval & lacy oval die(spellbinders), fence die ( Greeting Farm), mason jar die ( My creative time), sequins, thickers, stickers
 

Close Up of detail.


Thanks for stopping by my blog to view my project this week. I hope that you will check out the main blog where you can find the link to the other DT projects.

Also there is still time to link your projects to the May link up party which is located on the Some Odd Girl blog.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment