Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Some Odd Girl digi release

Hello and Happy Tuesday

I'm back with a fabulous digi stamp release. I hope your ready to jump into the sea with Some Odd Girl. I'm loving the mermaid images that Kristy has created. Head over to the Some Odd Girl shop to purchase Bubbles Mermaid. Also with this digital release are some cut files. These cut files work great in the silhouette. Now on to my card.


Card Details
color cardstock (recollections) , pattern paper ( My Minds Eyes), sweet dots (Vs sweet shop) , bubbles Mermaid (Some Odd Girl), Sunshine cut file and wave cut file (Some Odd Girl)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the new clear stamp sets ( Beach Mea and Mr. Octopus)

Also head to the other design team post they have some cute cute projects.

* Do something creative everyday*

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Great way to combine the digi and cut file, you totally rocked it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete