Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine's Day Pocket Card

Hello and Happy Thursday

Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching and I'd like to share with you a

Valentine's Day Pocket Card featuring a stapmed image from Your Next Stamp. I colored this image with Copic markers.


card closed:


Card opened:There is a tag inserted for you to write a special Valentine's message. The pocket is also the perfect size to fit a gift card. Thanks for stopping by and I'm currently taking orders for custom Valentine's Day cards. Just shot me an email at sweetdesignzz@yahoo.com with your order request.




* Do something creative everyday*




Nicole





2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWZA! This is a BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the papers and that flower cluster is GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Great coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful!! Some little girl would be tickled pink to receive this. You did an awesome job coloring it too!

    ReplyDelete