Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Little Princess Layout

Hello

and

Happy New Year

Can you believe that 2012 is here already.




I have just finished my Lil Princess's need sleep layout. Featuring my fav two lil toddlers. My Kay Kay and her god sister Trinity.
The sleeping in the car pictures are so priceless I just had to put them onto a layout. This picture was taken after the carnival. That layout is also finished and will be posted soon.



Details: Pattern Paper (recollections: fairy tales), Pink cardstock paper (American Craft), Die-cut words & shapes ( Cricut: A child's year, gypsy wandering), flowers (recollections), pearl flat backs (recollections), sticker (American Craft: thickers), stickles, studio G glitter glue, rhinstones

(Photo taken with my Iphone)


* Do something creative everyday*

Nicole






1 comment: