Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Valentines Day lil treat

Well Hello and Happy Thursday

before we know it Valentine's Day will be here, so

I want to share a simple Valentines treat that you can hand out.

I only made one so far, but I do plan on making a few more and I might even make a tutorial video as well.

(Please click on the photo's for a full view of the picture)
Front



Back


Details: The Owl plastic bag a tube are both from the dollar section at Target.

The pattern paper is from the new Bo Bunny Smoochable paper pad

The Brown cardstock is from a Recollections paper pack

Embellished with two flowers and sugar pink Ranger Stickles

I then tied the bag (which has candy in it)with 2 strips of bling mesh (I used the bling mesh because I'm giving this one to a scrappy friend, so I figured she could use the mesh on a project later.


Thanks for stopping by


* Do something creative everysday*


Nicole






3 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole...What a great idea. Need to made some thing like this for my son's school friends. TFS. Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I also just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comment! The owl is from the Campin Critters cartridge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! What a fabulous project! LOVE the bling mesh!

    ReplyDelete