Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a long weekend



Check out the VLOG...have some new cards, and a mini Target haul

Well its Sunday Night, I had a long weekend. My hubby's Birthday was Fri the 16th, so use and a few friends drove to Atlantic City. We had fun and then when we got back to the city, me and my friend watched SAW 1 - 5 because SAW 6 comes out this Friday and we needed to remember everything. I wont lie we fell asleep on SAW 4.
Back to cards.

For this week I'll be finishing up my ATC cards for the Hero Arts ATC for the swap. I can't wait to send them and receive my ATC's. This is my first swap so I'm really excited. Also I'm lookin for some card challenges to enter, so if u know any kool ones let me know.

Have a good night, and thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment