Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Well Hello. Happy Wednesday!!!!

Its been raining in NY for the whole week now. Its suppose to stop by tomorrow.
I know I haven't wrote in a while, but I've been super busy.

A quick check up I didn't go to the Martha signing on Monday, but I do plan on checking out the new Micheals in Manhattan next Monday since I'll be in the city. I'm going to see the Wendy Williams show live taping. I can't wait. Love You Wendy (How You Doing)
Saturday I stopped by the Micheal's near me for Scrapbook Discovery Day. They made some demonstrations on the Circut and Slice ( Which I already know about, so I didn't really learn anything). But I did make two cards with limited supplies.
The first card, I combined the lil card they were asking us to make with the big card. It would look better if they had white ribbon I could use.
This is the Fall card.


I'm working on 2 challenges this week, so I have to go finish them up. Here is a link if your interested.
1)Sunday Sketch & Stamp
2) Your Next Stamp

Here are some cute daddy daughter pictures I just have to share before I go.


Have a Scrap Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment