Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cards, Cards , Cards everywhere

World Card Making Day was great. I made a ton of Christmas Cards, My hubby's B-day card and a Christmas ATC. I'm very tired so I'm just going to post the B-day Card and here is why.

Carla has a challenge going on right now on her blog from a sketch she made. I've never made a card from a sketch, but I thought World Card Making Day would be a great day to try, so thanks Carla for the challenge. I'm not going to lie, I had a hard time making a guy card.



The colors look a weird on the computer. I will post up the other things I made during the week. Its time to finish cleaning up. I hope u had a great World Card Making Day !!!

3 comments:

  1. I have a tough time with guy cards too, but Im gettin better LOL... Yours is Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....I wish you could see it in person. Guy cards that would be a good challenge. Think about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome!! I suck at guy cards, lol! So i'm especially impressed with this one! Love the colours you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete