Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little shopping at Target

Hello, Hope all is well.

I had some credit at Target and did a little shopping. I wanted to do a Vlog of everything I picked up at Target, but I don't have my charged for my camera and I'm sure the battery would have died and I cant go without my camera, so I took a few snap shots before I dived into my stuff and made a card before I went to sleep. Here is an overview of my new stuff. If you didn't know Target has a dollar section and they scrapbooking supplies to for just 1 dollar. The paper quality is not the best, but the embellishments, ribbon,and brads are really nice. So I bought a pack of die cut frames & tags and the matching ribbon,note cards, and brads. They have alot of matching product lines, so I plan on going back and going dollar crazy. I also got my 1st border punch it's by Fiskars, some Glue Dots, and a expendable file folder which I have already filled with stickers I want to get another one for alpha, but bigger.


Here is the tag I made for the Hero Arts Challenge lat week. I didn't win, but you should check out the winners and the flickr group. The tags came out really nice. Thank you for all the comments about my tag in the flickr group I really appreciate it.

Talk to ya lata and have a crafty day.


No comments:

Post a Comment