Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Some Odd Girl Snow Queen release

Good Morning Bloggers 

I hope your all having a wonderful morning. Its release day on the Some Odd Girl site. I would love to showcase the newest digital stamp to you all. Say Hello to Snow Queen Piper. 

Piper is sporting a beautiful long winter dress and coat. Fabulous. So I have been decided to start watercoloring and I thought this was a perfect image to try it on. I don't love the results, but I don't hate it either. I love the soft colors you can get with watercoloring.

Now I present Snow Piper.......




If your wondering why I chose the color green head to Kristy's blog post . Kristy hads inspired everyone with a color swatch journal. I adore the color Green. I hope you can join in on the color swatch journal coloring promps.

Thanks for visiting.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole 


2 comments: