Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Snow Day Tia Some Odd Girl Release


Good Morning Bloggers 

I hope your all having a wonderful morning. The snow is finally melting in NYC. YaY. 
Before I showcase the newest digital stamp. I want to highlight the new stamp sets that came out last week. They are so geeky and cute and are available in the Some Odd Girl shop now. The sentiments that come with the images are sooo AWESOME.
 

Now onto the new digital release. With all this snow we have been getting I was totally in the mood to color up this image. I would love for you all to meet Snow Day Tia. She looks to be having a blast playing in the snow. I plan to use this creation in a pocket scrapbook layout about all the snow we have been having. I really do love creating with 6 x 6 paper.



Project detail: Snow Day Tia (Some Odd Girl digi image), colored with prismacolor pencils, glitter sweet dots (V's Sweet shop), snow die (Spellbinders) , pattern paper (My Minds Eye)

Thanks so much for stopping by, head to the Some Odd Girl blog for more inspiration using this digital stamp. 

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole










1 comment: