Monday, October 1, 2012

V's Sweet ideas October challenge

Hello
Happy Monday
HAPPY OCTOBER
 
I'm here with my first DT project with V's Sweet ideas.



First off I'd like to Thank Vanessa for asking me to join her DT. I'm so honored to be a part of this awesome design team.

Second it's October 1st can't believe that the summer is over already and fall is here. I'm so not ready for Halloween (look out for a ton of cute Halloween treats for my lil ones class coming soon)

So I received this cute lil lawn fawn stamp set in my DT package officially making this my last spring/summer card for the year. I have to be honest this was a challenge cause my mind has been set to fall and winter. But I pulled this Hello card together and I ended up loving it.

Challenge: Lawn Fawn products and embossing.
Deadline: 31st of October.
Prize: Super yummmy

Card details: pattern paper (Heidi Swapp: sugar chic, Lawn Fawn), stamp set (Lawn Fawn: lemonade),Twine (V's sweet ideas), Neon pick Washi tape (Heidi Swapp; neon), Copic marker ( #21), sizzix die (heart) glossy accents, washi tape.


Thanks for stopping by and head over to V's Sweet ideas to see all the awesome DT projects.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment