Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some Odd Girl gate fold challenge

Hello All,

This is going to be a quick post cause its late. I did some Night Owl crafting and I'm glad I did cause I'm happy with the turn out.

Some Old Girl held a gate fold challenge and fibers challenge due to their Facebook Fun Day.

Card Details
Coloring: Copic Markers (working on my coloring guys thinking about taking the next SOG Copic class)
Pattern paper (recollections), liquid pearls (onyx pearl), embellishments ( bling, flowers) , spellbinder die, My creative time (cupcake die)


Thanks for stopping by.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I LOVE the hot pink and black combination and how you colored Mae is fabulous! Thanks for joining in our Facebook Fun Day festivities! :D

    ReplyDelete