Friday, December 16, 2011

GDT YNS Challenge # 57 Winter/Christmas

Hello

and

Happy Holiday's

I'm here with my Guest Designer card for the YNS Challenge # 57 (Winter/Christmas)

Your Next Stamp is having an awesome challenge and my honored to be a Guest Designer for December.

The Challenge theme is Winter and or Christmas and you also have to use a YNS image. The PRIZE for this Challenge is a super cute stamp and $10 YNS certificate. They have super cute holiday items and great sales going on now.

Also go check out all the beautiful projects from their Design Team.



Here are my cards. I have created two different cards using the same stamp (Cozy Fireplace) and layout just different pattern paper.

Supplies: Cozy Fireplace stamp (YNS), Ranger Stickles(fire brick), Studio G (green), Pattern Paper (Me & My big ideas), twine (Anita Be Stampin), Embossing Powder (white: Martha Stewart), Ornament die cut (cricut:Noel), embellishments


Card Details: I embossed the image with white embossing power to showcase the details on this image and pop dot the ornament die-cut.



Thanks for stopping by and Have a Scrap Happy Day



* Do something creative everyday*



Nicole

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp and I love your cards! I really need to get back into challenges.

    ReplyDelete