Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas gifts/projects #1

Hello and Happy December

I simply can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner?

I hope your not to behind on your Christmas shopping and crafting.


All this month I plan on bringing some quick, inexpensive, fun and easy holiday gift ideas. In each post I will include the supplies used for the project, simple instructions and how much the project cost me to make.



Today's project is an altered wreath I created for our door. This wreath was created during my lunch break. Check out the video on my You Tube Channel for more information.

Supplies: Wreath, trimings, emblishments, glue gun


Simple Direction: Adher your trimings and emblishments to your wreath in different areas. Create a focus point on the wreath.
Here is a close up of the focus point on my wreath. I feel all wreaths should have focus point.



All of these trimings and the wreath were bought at Michael's on Black Friday. I bought the wreath for $2.00 dollars and the triming were all 50% off so this wreath cost about $4.00 to make.


Thanks for stopping by, come by tomorrow and check out my Guest DT project for a super great company.


*Do something creative everyday*

1 comment: