Friday, July 23, 2010

I Did It Creations Challenge #14

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great week. I'm here with a Friday I did it Creations Challenges. I had alot of fun with this challenge. Here are all the details
Sponsor: Lil Diva Stamps
Theme: Buttons and Bows
Stamp Used: Flower Fairy
Prize: A digi image or a $5.00 coupon to the sponsor's store
Challenge Date: June 23rd - June 29thA close-up for the colored image.

This birthday card was made for my Aunt. The image was colored with Copic markers. The button is from a Making Memories bag of buttons. The emboss Birthday square is from a Sizzix die. I had fun with this card and I hope you can join in on all the fun. For more info on this weeks challenge and to view the super cute cards this week by the DT member go to the Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week.

4 comments:

  1. Nice coloring and beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a wonderful job with the card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hello and admire your lovely card again. Your blog background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the coloring...

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete