Friday, July 9, 2010

I Did It Creations Challenge #12

Hello everyone,

It has been a crazy week, but here is my card for the Challenge. Better late then never. We have an awesome sponsor this week.

Sponsor : Stichy Stamps
Challenge Theme: Special Occasions
Stamp used: The Wink
Prize: $5:00 coupon to the our Sponsors shope
Challenge Dates: July 9th - July 15th

This stamp The Wink was colored in with Copic Markers. The flowers on this card are from Prima and the Rhinestone flower in the middle is from Recollection (10 in a pack at the dollar section at Michaels)

I hope you can join in on the fun with this weeks Challenge. Stichy Stamps has some really fun images. I had a blast workin with these images. Head over to the I Did It Creations Challenge Blog to view the other DT projects.

YNS Challenge #20

Entering this into the the Your Next Stamp Challenge # 20 Flower Power this challenge ends July 20th at midnight. Go check it out. Their DT is featuring some cute projects with flower.

Have a great weekend oh just wanted to let you all I know. I will be at CKC Chorlette on August 13th. I live in NYC, but it just so happens that my husbands family reuion is the same weekend like 10 mins away (soo lucky and super excited) Just wanted to share that info. If you will be there or have any CKC advice let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole. Ahhh, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with cute image Nicole. Fabulous flower too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at YNS Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun image and love all the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete