Thursday, March 18, 2010

I know its been a while

Hey,

I know I have not posted in awhile, but I have been super busy. I will have a project to share with you all by this weekend (so come by this weekend and check it out. I do have a few things to share with you.

Robyn's Fetish has closed (hoping the company will come back) :( But Robyn has created A Ning Network and u should join. Many of the former Robyn's Fetish DT. The Ning Network is called I Did It Creations. Click if you want to check it out and join.
Ning Network has challenges, groups, photos , fun crafted people and sooooo much more. Hope to see you there.

Next on Sunday March 21st I will be attending the Copic Certification class in Long Island,NY and I'm super excited to meet crafter's in my area and learn tons of tips and tricks using the Copic Markers and yes I do plan on sharing things I learned.

Have a Scrap Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment