Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Copic Binder Project

HELLO,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is my binder project that I have been working on this week. Today I attended the Copic Certification class in Long Island, NY. Sally Lynn taught the class. She is very talented and I learned soo much. I also met some other crafters that taught me a few tricks and introduced me to some new companies. Bottom line is I'm going to purchase some Copic Markers this week and practice practice practice.






Supply list coming soon.
Have a Scrap Happy Day

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole.
    It was nice meeting you today at the Copic marker certification. Sort of a hurried exit with having to catch the ferry back and Q&A still going on. However, it was a much nicer way to get part way home though:-). Looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Dawn Emanuele (www.dawnemanuele.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,
    Popped on over from I Did It Creations and this is gorgeous,love it!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx
    Looking forward to popping back often.

    ReplyDelete