Friday, September 25, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!

Well its finally Friday and I cant wait for Saturday. I have a jam packed day. 1st thing in the morning I'm going to watch my friend try on wedding dresses (YAY) she is getting married Sep 2010. Then I'm off to SCRAP PINK with the Manhattan Scrapbook for the whole day. I can't wait this is my 1st crop. So I hope I pack everything I need. I will definitely tell u all about it when I get home. There is also going to be chance to do some Shopping, so hopefully I can get some good stuff ( I have saved up some pennies).

Well here are the Thanksgiving cards I made this week (They are being sent to the soldiers) ....

Got to go...I'm about to take a walk to the library. Hope u have a wonderful weekend. Oh I talked to the photographer and we should get the pics from the wedding on a CD like today or tomorrow ( I cant wait ).

Have a Scrap Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment