Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th Anniversary Scrap Party of SpiegelMom Scraps!! Jody, aka SpiegelMom, brought us all together to celebrate and party with all of you! We have some fantastic fun planned for you, including prizes for all the challenges being introduced by each blogger. Jody has rounded up some wonderful prizes for the challenge winners from Marion Smith Designs, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, V’s Sweet Ideas (Vanessa and Nicole are with us today), Shimmerz Paints, May Designs, Willowfields Etsy Shop and American Crafts!!
To play along here’s what you need to do:
1. Create a project based on any challenge introduced during this hop.
2. You may enter one challenge or do them all!
3. Link it up on this page under the appropriate InLinkz linky tool. You may link up a blog post with your newly created project (no back linking) OR use your Instagram account and link that up! Cool right!!
4. Have fun and share the challenges with your crafty friends. Sharing is caring and you can win another prize just for sharing! The blog hop and challenges are open July 10-17th at midnight CST.
5. Winners will be announced on July 20th on the SpiegelMom Scraps website
Now, here’s the entire Scrap Party Line Up for you. After you hop the blogs, there's a special bonus hop over on 3 YouTube Channels, starting at SpiegelMom Scrap's channel ! Don't miss out on that, there's a fabulous prize for hoping there also!!
SpiegelMom Scraps Blog - Jody http://spiegelmomscraps.com/
V's Sweet Ideas - Vanessa http://www.vssweetideas.com/
Charity – SMS Sparkler’sDT http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com/
Ka – Special Guest Designer http://stampingsmilesdesigns.blogspot.com/
Lou – SMS Sparkler’sDT http://punknscrap2.blogspot.com/
Nicole - V's Sweet Ideas http://sweetdesignzz.blogspot.com/
Kat – SMS Sparkler’sDT http://kraftykat9.blogspot.com/
SpiegelMom Scraps YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/SpiegelMomScraps
Teresa Huckle https://www.youtube.com/user/craftinmommaML
My Challenge - BLING
Check out my 1st pocket letter using lots of sequins for bling from SpiegelMom Scraps shop. Listed below are the products I used for this project.
Products used for this project : Sequins (Fairytale Sequin Mix , Ella's Castle Sequin Mix ) , Cork Die Cuts (Cloudy Days Cork Die Cut), Gold foil dollies , Medium Shipping Tag , Pattern Paper.
Products used for this project: Digital stamp (Some Odd Girl) , Cork Die Cuts (Cloudy Days Cork Die Cut), Gold foil dollie, bitty bag from V's Sweetshop , American Craft thicker numbers, stars ( wood veneers), coloring medium (Prismacolor pencils)
Thanks so much for coming by my blog. Next stop is
* Do something creative everyday*