Monday, December 1, 2014

Vs Sweet challenge # 29

Hello December,

It's December 1st which means a new challenge at Vs Sweetideas and it's time to start the countdown to Christmas.

This months theme is Christmas. More details on this months challenge is on V's Sweet Challenge Blog. I have created an advert calendar for this months project. This year I wanted to create an advert calendar and search Pinterst for some inspiration. 

I went to Micheals to look for a base for our advert calendar and found the American Girl cube jewelry case. A few days later i had created this..,,,,
                

                                               Close Up pictures

                
      The center of the advert calendar features some of V's Sweet ideas new snow sequins.

                             

The paper collection I used is the Lawn Fawn:Snow Day collection available at V's Sweet Ideas shop. For the numbers I used many different Thickers. I also used Sweet dots from V's shop. The printed chipboard aqua letters are available at V's Sweet Ideas shop.  I painted the box white since it was purple.

More project detail to come soon.


Thanks so muck for stopping by and I hope you join in on this months December challenge.


* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

1 comment: