Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Skipping to a new digi stamp

Hello and Happy Tuesday

I'm back with the new Some Odd Girl digital release. Meet skipping Tia. This digi stamp makes me happy and she is available now in the Some Odd Girl shop.

Card Detail: Skipping Tia (Some Odd Girl digi stamp), Hexi Dots (Some Odd Girl wood veneer) , washi tape (V's Sweetideas shop), Everyday Smile ( Some Odd Girl clear stamp set), Prismacolor pencils, bling



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog make sure you head to the Some Odd Girl blog to see more inspiration using this new digital stamps.

Also head to Facebook and join the Some Odd Girl group. We have alot of fun in the group.

* Do something creative everyday*

Nicole




2 comments:

  1. Love your card! She is so cute! Can you give me prismacolor pencil lessons??? I need a YT tutorial! haha love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I really should do one, one day. Thanks Hun

      Delete