Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm moving to a Some Odd Girl digi release

Good Morning Bloggers,

Hope your having a fabulous summer. If your working or not, just enjoy the sun. Well you all know that it's Tuesday which means it's time for a Some Odd Girl digi release. This week I've hosted the Some Odd Girl digi release on their blog . Which also means that my projects are featured on the Some Odd Girl blog. 

Therefore you just have to check out the blog and see my post. 

The two digital stamps being released today are moving kaylee and party pig.
Your going to love them, head over to http://www.someoddgirl.com/ to get your hands on these images. 
Here is my card featuring party pig and head to the Some Odd Girl blog to see my card featuring moving kaylee. 


The Design Team has created some awesome projects as well. So head to their blog and show them some love.

* do something creative everyday *

Nicole



1 comment: