Thursday, January 23, 2014

SOG January Challenge

SOG January Challenge


Hey Crafty People

I'm is here with the project I created for the Some Odd Girl January challenge.
 This is the 1st challenge on 2014, so I totally had to join in. 

To read about the SOG the challenge details go to the Some Odd Girl Blog
 However the THEME: Tag You're It
Detail : Use a Some Odd Girl image 
Prize: Awesome they are giving away a 4x6 clear stamp set and 3 digi

On to my project


                     

Project deatail: Some Odd Girl image (Grow) (This stamp happens to also be on sale now, so you should check it out.) , Heidi Swapp (Hello Today paper collection available at Michael's) ,Heidi Swapp ink pad (pink), Heidi Swapp color shine (teal), Vs Sweetideas (enamel dots & glitter washi tape), Prismacolor pencils to color this image.

P.S. The Prismacolor pencils are a new media for me

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole


2 comments:

  1. sooo elegant and pretty!
    great job
    thanks for playing with us at SOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite stamps! I love your composition! Thank you for joining us this month at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete