Monday, July 1, 2013

VSC July Challenge #13

Good MOrning

I'm here with my DT project for Vs Sweet Ideas July challenge.

I decided to do something a little different this month to go along with the tend of PROJECT LIFE. I created my own 3x4 project life cards to compete a summer layout. I've been loving the project life tend and own a bunch of 3 x 4cards, but at times its fun to create my own project life cards to go with the theme I have in mind. I'd love to see your project life pages.
 
Challenge Detail:
Theme : Summer FUN
Prize : $10 to V's Sweetideas shop
Task: Create a project with the theme of Summer ad link it to the challenge blog spot by July 31st





Project Details: (click on V's shop to view or purchase some of the products I used in the store)

Pattern paper collection (My Mind's Eye: the sweetest thing: tangerine) , wood veneers , wood washi (V's shop), lovely day banner (V's shop) , Twine ( V's shop), Oh Snap letters, gold thickers, color shine, mementos ink (gingerbread)
 
Thanks for stopping by please go check out the other DT projects at the challenge blog.

* do something creative everyday *

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! Isn't it just super fun creating with V's great embellishments? LOVE them all. Thanks for sharing this, and if you want - you can link it to our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the embellishments, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Just looked at your card at "Mad for Markers" - great work Nicole!

    ReplyDelete