Sunday, May 6, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day challenge

Hey, 
HaPpY NaTiOnAl SCRAPBOOKING DaY
I hope your having a great weekend. So I decided to play along with the Scrapbooksteals.com challenges. Which is an awesome company.

So first is Challenge # 3 - Sassy Springtime ( springtime colors including flowers in the layout )
1st Bike Ride

Close Up
Challenge # 4 - Stitch it up ( include stitching in your project ). In this layout I used my sew easy to create stitching so that it looks like the picture is hanging on a wall.

Destination Fun
I'm so glad that I got the chance to finally do some layouts. Cause it's been a while since I got some layouts out. I also did 2 other layouts that I'll.
show in another post.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea! The picture frame. Really love how you used the rosette flower. For some reason I can onlyy see the picture of a close up of the first layout.

    ReplyDelete