Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mojo Challenge

Hey everyone,

Keshia over at Creative Memories on Paper asked me to be a part of her mojo challenge blog hop and I of course said YES. I love a good challenge. So I have made two Valentines Day cards which were inspired by an image that I can't find right now (sorry). The image was kind of vintage and mainly cream and brown.

So I used creamed and/or brown on all the Valentines Day cards I made.

I was also inspired by the sketch in my last post for this card.


I inspire to join in on the challenge and create a project with colors you don't normally use. Challenge your mind and your crafty hands to do something different.



Card details: This love letter card was created for the hubby. Each lil booklet has a lil message write inside it.





Thanks for stopping by and have a scrap happy day.




* Do something creative everyday *

9 comments:

  1. Great cards!! I love the layers/dimension of each card, especially the pocket you created for the inserts. I hope you both had a great Valentine's day! Did you stamp each of the inserts too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, nah didn't stamp them, I cut them from a 12x12 paper (k & company)

      Delete
  2. Great cards. Love your non traditional valentines colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Nicole! I absolutely love those layered hearts on the first card! SO clever! I love love love that second pocket card too! YOU ROCK:)

    THANKS so much for all your sweet comments on my blog:) Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! The second one is my favorite, I love those little notes on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are talented! I LOVE these cards! I'm so glad I found your blog from your youtube channel! You are such great inspiration! This is babbers1691 btw. Thanks for sharing these! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!! What an awesome idea the way you fixed it up. I normally don't look at cards, however,this one caught my eye! Thanks so much for sharing your craft!
    Cindy D in WV

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete