Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Male themed Cards

Hello and Happy Hump Day. The working week is almost over. I just wanted share these too quick I cards I recently made with you guys.


Its a challenge for me to make male inspired cards because I like girlie products and its my style. I normally only make male products for the hubby. I managed to make a few male inspired cards. The first is a birthday card and the second is a baby shower card. I also managed to make these cards pretty quick.


Card Details: Die cut (numbers, letters, & ticket) : Slice (basic shapes & elements), Pattern Paper(DCWV: High School), green bling, memento ink




Card Details: This card was made using a paper kit I bought from Michael's and I added some Puffy Paint (white), alpha stickers (white), & stickles (red brick)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week


*Do Something Creative Everyday*

No comments:

Post a Comment