Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello HaPpy Spring and welcome back to my blog. This week I stepped away from the cards and created a project. I hope you enjoy it. My mother's B-day is this week, so I made this vase and it was a gift from my daughter. I made a matching gift tag, but forgot to take the picture (its really cute).
Challenge # 49

Sponsor: Glitterbabe

Stamp Used: Easter Lilly

Challenge theme: Anything Goes

Prize: free digital image of your choice or use 1 of the sponsors stamps and/or you can win a $5.00 coupon

Challenge Dates: 4/3/11 - 4/9/11








Card Details: I colored the image with Copic markers.

The twine is from the Anita be Stampin store, the green and cream ribbon is from Recollections.







Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog . There are alot for great cards this week from the DT.

*Do something creative everyday*

No comments:

Post a Comment