Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Did it Creations Challenge # 35


I'm back with another IDIC Challenge. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I has been very hectic lately. Today we drove home from the Poconos in a snow blizzard (Thanks God we made it home safely).
This week I got to used a oh so cute digi stamp to make a new card.

Challenge # 35
Sponsor: Sylvie's Stamps
Challenge theme: Out with the old in with the new
Digi Stamp: Best Friends 1
Prize: free digital image of your choice or use 1 of the sponsors stamps and
you can win a $5.00 coupon
Challenge Dates: 12/26/10 - 1/3/10


Card- My camera is officaly broken, I have been problems with it the past few months, so I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. So these pictures are taken with my Blackberry again. The 2011 stickers are Making Memories. The heart pattern paper is from K&Company (paperdoll)

Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog . Today on the blog half of the DT projects will be posted and on the Wednesday the other half will be posted. So this is going to be a fun week.

Thanks for stopping by have a Scrap Happy Day and don't forget

*TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY*

No comments:

Post a Comment