Sunday, October 24, 2010

Everyone I'm back with another I Did It Creations Challenge, but 1st I wanted to let everyone know about the Outlaw Women Scrapbook Forum. Here is the deal I Did it Creations now has a new Wholesale Club for purchasing Scrapbook and Stamping Supplies. Anyone can be a member. To apply just join the Yahoo Group and tell everyonev a little bit about yourself. For more information click on the LOGO.

Now on to the Surprise Me (Anythign Goes) Challenge

Challenge # 26
Sponsor:
Digi Doodles
Challenge theme: Surprise Me
Digi Stamp: Cupcake Prize: free digital image of your choice or use 1 of the sponsors stamps and you can win a $5.00 coupon
Challenge Dates: 10/24/10 - 10/30/10

This week I let Kayla (my 2yr old daughter) help me with this card. She colored the digi stamp with some color pencils and I added some embellishments on to the cupcake. I decided to make a simple Hello card. The card is actully make from really sparkly paper. Hope u love it, here is an idea let your lil one/love one help you craft. If you have in the past I'd love to hear how and she pictures.


Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog (me project will post Wed). Today on the blog half of the DT projects will be posted and on the Wednesday the other half will be posted. So this is going to be a fun week.

Thanks for stopping by have a Scrap Happy Day and don't forget

*TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY*

1 comment:

  1. what a fab card you and Kayla have created together! Gemma :) X

    ReplyDelete