Tuesday, May 11, 2010

YNS Challenge # 16:Cut it out & Pop it up

Hello Everyone,

Super excited to be a guest Designer for Your Next Stamp for Challenge #16. This weeks Challenge theme comes from Maureen. She has chosen to.........Cut it out & Pop it up. I used Fhiona's Pet Bunny stamp in this Spring card. I think this bunny is super cute and fun to work with. I used Copic markers to color in the Bunny and my Cricut to cut out the letters and grass. The embellishments are from Recollections.A close up of the Bunny


Now head over to the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by the YNS Design Team for this Challenge.


Don't forget to join in on the Challenge fun and create a project using one of your favorite YNS stamp. Don't have any YNS in your collection you can still enter, but I suggest going to the YNS Store and do alittle or alot of shopping. Free Shipping is in affect till May 31th (enter the code YNSCB during check out). Wait why am I still writing I should be shopping at the YNS Store.


Thanks for stoping by, lata

6 comments:

  1. So super cute! LOVE the cut out bunny and the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, your card is so cheerful and cute. Really makes me looking forward for the springy weather :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Nicole! I love the spring scene you created with that adorable bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable spring card! Thank you so much for joining us and being our guest designer!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, This is absolutely darling. This would be such a fun card to receive. I've really enjoyed my visit to your blog. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that bunny and the Cricut elements are fab! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete