Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello its Thursday. The weekend is almost here

Hey,

So I have some things going on this week. If you didn't know CK is having a Scrapper Bowl. Click on the logo picture to find out all about the challenges. I haven't created a layout yet, but plan on doing one ( You have till the 7th to post up any projects. They have some really good tips and tricks.


I have a big order of Thank You cards for a very close friend (she saw a picture of it and she loved it). So I wanted to share this card with everyone. I have to make 20 cards by this Saturday and I finish the cards last night(YAY me), so all I have to do is the inside. I'm creating the sentiment on the computer and printing it out.
I had fun coming up with this design and I'd love to hear your feedback on the card.


Also there are a some weekly contests going on.
1) JustRite Friday Challenge - Valentine Love - ends 2/4/10 @ 9pm
2) Card Positioning System - Sketch # 152 - ends 2/6/10
Have a scrap happy day...I'll be back later with my card for the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment