Sunday, January 10, 2010

The weekend is just about over

Well hello,
This was a big weekend. My cuz Sweet 16 was Saturday and I played a big part in the planning and running the event, so I'm really happy that the event went well. My Aunt asked me to make a scrapbook for her of her life from birth to 16 which I did (I forgot to take pics) and I make her a lovely card (I'm not goin to post the picture cause I'm sendin it in for publication)

Here are few pictures from the event, I was really busy running around most of the night, so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted.

Theme - Winter Wonderland Here is my cuz and her escourt for the event. She looks so beautiful. That is my dress from my Sweet 16. It still looks good.Here is the centerpiece for the guest table. Don't you just love the big snowflake under the vase.


Here is the centerpiece for her table. Check out the Snowflake wand in the back ( I got it from Micheals)


I made my 1st order with Just Rite stampers (check out their website) this week and my package came pretty quick. I just learned about this company and I'm falling in luv with their products already.


I ordered one of the started kits which are on sale for $15 and I also orderes the small letter set for like $6-7 dollars.(Below are the pics for their website)




My card for the YNS challenge #7 should be up this week. So I'll talk to you lata this week.
Have a Scrap Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment