Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby its cold outside

Hello, Can u believe Christmas is a week away. I can't wait. I have been super busy this holiday season. Making a ton of cards and entering challenges. Simply just trying to get my name out there. I just want to share a few things with you. I have a Scrapbook Haul for you to check out also.

First Hero Arts has released their new 2010 products like today.They have some very great stuff. Everything from clear stamps to wooden stamps, to ink, to paper. Everything you have to check out the new product. You can order from Two Peas in a Bucket and check out Melly Pea's video. Hero Arts is also hosting a Blog Hop check out their blog for more details.

Here is my Haul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOue0EKkPrQ

Have a Scrap Happy Day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, I was looking at your cards and they are soo unique and beautiful!!! I am soo looking forward to your "big" project with my girls for Mother's Day!! I am very excited and can't wait! Keep doing your thing, you definitely have a gift!! Love You!
    Ke'ona :)

    ReplyDelete